Chelsea Davis Fine Art
Spruce Grove Abstact and Yoga Artist

How do commissions work?

Your commissioned artwork is YOUR dream and my help.

If you're not sure exactly what you want it to look like, that's no problem at all. I will help you choose the right colours, the right subject and all those little details. All I ask is that you have an idea of what you like and don't like! 

With all of my artwork, I use professional grade paint and a high quality varnish. You can be confident that the final product will be high quality and custom to you. I will also provide a certificate of authenticity. 

Pricing is based on time I spend on your custom piece and the materials used. It's best to have a budget in mind so we can work together within it. I can work within most budgets, the average starting price is around $50 for a small abstract piece. My suggestion is to take a look at other paintings on my site in a similar size and style to get an idea of where to start. I like to be as transparent as possible, so please ask any questions you might have that I haven't already answered here. 

Once we have agreed on what your painting will look like and your price range, I will send you a quick sketch or rundown for your acceptance. A non refundable deposit of 25% is paid upfront and the remaining 75% is due on delivery. I like to keep you updated with quick snapshots of the progress along the way as well. 

Most commissions take up to three weeks to complete. Your painting will arrive ready to hang and can be hung as is, or with a frame. I can frame it for you if requested, many people like to do this themselves to make sure the frame goes with their space.

If you live in the Edmonton area I also offer free consultations. I can come to your home or office and give you some advise on what will work in your space. 

Click here to contact me for a quote